- When you know your username and password for your webhosting, go directly to the URL provided in the initial webhosting delivery e-mail and login using the credentials.
- If you don't have access to those details:
- Login to our customer area here.
- Click on "Webhosting" in the menu.
- Select the webhosting you would like to login to.
- Click on "Login to DirectAdmin".
- This might show an error. Then get back to our customer area and click "Change Password". Change your webhosting password and try again.
- After you have logged in to DirectAdmin:
- You will see a list of domains in the center of the page. Click on the domain you would like to configure.
- If you don't see a list of domains in the center of your screen, you are already in!
- You have now successfully logged in.
How can I login to my webhosting package (DirectAdmin)?
Yes, we do! We guarantee a minimum up-time of 99.9% for all our services. Depending on an...
Most services can be easily upgraded without any downtime. Just take a look at our customer panel...
Sure! Just get in touch with us and nearly everything is possible. We are happy to provide custom...
Yes - you do! SSH is included in all our web hosting packages. On top of that we have installed...
By default all our services are based on a monthly contract, which means you will be able to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution